Christmas is such a beautiful time of year. People often seem happier, more at peace. It’s a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus. A time for family and friends. A time to rejoice and, of course, be *Merry*.
One of my favorite parts of this season is the traditions, both old and new. Here are a few of my traditions:
* Cooking/baking Christmas goodies and treats.
* Listening to Christmas music.
* Christmas shopping with the family.
* Enjoying Christmas lights.
* Watching Christmas movies. (Traditional ones like Rudolph, Charlie Brown & White Christmas. Newer ones like Elf & Christmas Vacation.)
* Decorating the Christmas tree.
* Playing Secret Santa.
* Attending the annual church program.
* Helping Santa & Mrs. Claus hand out gifts.
* Making gingerbread houses.
What traditions do you enjoy? I’d love to hear about them! It’s so much fun to learn how people from around the world celebrate the holidays.
Until next time…………………… Wishing you & your family a very Merry Christmas.