- I want to make a difference in someone’s life, hopefully many lives. Touch them with my words, inspire them, encourage them.
- I want to make people feel emotions. To laugh. To cry. To smile.
- I want to get all of my ideas into a published book. I’ve had so many stories pop into my head, even from an early age. I’d love to see them all in writing one day.
- I hope to one day publish something that speaks on mental health awareness. I’ve become a strong advocate, especially since I’ve worked thru my own issues. It’s important for people to know they aren’t alone.
- I want to continue connecting with writers. We’re all in this together. We all have stories to share in our own unique voices. It’s truly an extraordinary thing… to be surrounded by creative souls. ❤
My goals as a writer are simple, and I’m sure some of them are the same for many writers. Do you have your own goals? Your own plans for your writing and its impact? I’d love to read about them in the comments!